A transition may be he w or involuntary, but the will to go on should always be voluntary! A voluntary transition is when we start a new project, a new career or decide to quit a relationship. An involuntary transition is when we are forced to look for a new job as we get unemployed, or even the moment we are in at the moment, where the coronavirus seem to put darkness all over the place.
Here are 5 ideas how to make the best out of it:
- Evaluate the phases of a transition and be aware of which part could make it more difficult for you. Every transition starts with a) saying goodbye then goes to b) getting to the middle and finishes with c) the new phase. If you are aware of where you need to put more effort, you can get there!
- Check your emotions and your beliefs. If you believe you can make it, you will, but if you don’t believe it, you will not. Check how you feel and what you can do to improve good emotions, positive thoughts, visualizations and vibrations.
- Check your routine and dreams – implement a routine that allows you to look for what you strive, but also to give time to yourself to dream, be kind to yourself and recover from time to time. Your body and your soul will say thank you and you will keep the energy level which is necessary for the transition!
- Always remember to be creative – look around and identify what you love to do and maybe just forgot about it. Always find time to make more of what makes you happy!
- Be ready to add a new chapter to your life! – you are the one who can make it! If not you, who else? Be conscious on your portion of responsibility and… do it! Later on, as you look back and see your own transformation, you will be proud to be the one who fought to become a better version of yourself!